International Patient with soar knees was referred to Wockhardt Hospitals


“My knee replacement surgery at WH, Mumbai central has made me walk again pain free and I am thankful to WH for their exceptional medical care and treatment in India”

My  name is Mary Walker. I am 81 years old from  Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.  I  was suffering  from excruciating  pain in both  my knee, for an extensive period of time . I was not able to walk freely and needed support. My knees would get soar when I would bend them and simple things in life were getting difficult to  manage.

I was recommended by my doctor, in Bulawayo to get a surgical opinion from Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai Central in India . My doctor arranged the entire program to visit Wockhardt Hospital, in India. On  my arrival at Wockhardt Hospital, the staff were very efficient  and I was taken straight to  my hospital room. Prior to my bilateral  knee replacement surgery, all  respective  investigations were conducted immediately.

I  appreciate all the assistance  from the doctors and supportive staff, they were kind, compassionate  and were dedicated throughout my  stay at the hospital, pre and post my surgery . The physiotherapy services that I was advised ,after my knee replacement surgery was very effective. The physiotherapist  made sure that I carried out  all my exercises and it helped in my speedy recovery. The housekeeping staff were also extremely helpful .


The  overall medical care and patient services at Wockhardt Hospital was, excellent and at par with international standards. I am very grateful  to Dr Mudit Khanna, a renowned orthopaedic surgeon  at the hospital and all the staff for a successful surgery and care that I received . Today I can move around comfortably, without any pain and support.

Comments